jueves, 13 de septiembre de 2012

Skinny mint Jeans



Today i went to have lunch with my parents to Medialunas Calentitas. Am going to try on my next post to start having a translation in Spanish, but my Spanish writing is worst than anything in the world, even though am a native. Sometimes phrases and things come out for me in English than Spanish. Anyways i love this look i put on today it was fresh and colorful. I was wearing this nice mint skinny jeans i bought in Sweden in Zara, Gina Tricot blue white stripes shirt, purse from Amphora. Necklace Do it. Gold bracelet Gina Tricot. And this shoes i bought them somewhere in the Centro of Santiago , they were on sale, and they cost me only 20 dollars, and they are so amazingly comfortable.


                                                       Cathy

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.